Zen-Bio, Inc. (ZB) is a leading provider of research tools for the study of human metabolic disease. The company, founded in 1995, performs contract research for major pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies around the world.
The company pioneered tissue engineering with adult adipose-derived stem cells and is currently researching the role obesity plays in the development and on-set of metabolic disease.
ZB's mission is to provide the highest quality cell, reagents and contract services to the biomedical research community; to develop and commercialize research tools and to leverage our expertise in this field into successful treatments for metabolic diseases through research and development strategic alliances.
Country of Origin:
- Calf Serum
- Cell / Tissue Derived Products
- Cosmeceutical Research Kits
- Fetal Bovine Serum
- Human Cells (Subcutaneous Preadipocytes & Adipocytes, Visceral Preadipocyte & Adipocytes, Hepatocytes, Skeletal Muscle, Adult Stem Cells, Fibroblasts, Keratinocytes, Mesothelial, 3T3L1 (mouse) )
- Media (Cell Culture, Classical Media / Reagents)
- Metabolic Disease Research Kits